Background Information and Qualifications
About R.J. Moore
Robert J. Moore was introduced to the property inspection business by his father, who founded R.J. Moore and Associates in 1974, an inspection company that would become one of the largest in the United States, and then would later be sold to U.S. Inspect.
R.J. Moore Home Inspections was founded in 2001. With over 8000 property inspections completed, Robert J. Moore has acquired a somewhat unique perspective of the inspection process, combining the timeless inspection techniques developed by his father with the latest technology of inspection report delivery.
R.J Moore Home Inspections maintains Errors and Omissions insurance coverage and General Liability insurance coverage.
R.J. Moore Home Inspections has become the standard by which other inspection companies are measured.
Formal education and training:
- Bachelor of Science Degree:
Industrial Science- Humboldt State University. Arcata, California. 1986.
- 1986-1990 Journeyman Carpenter:
Journeyed under seven separate custom home builders on the Monterey Peninsula, CA.
- General Building Contractor (B-License). California State License Board. 1990. Lic. 608218.
- Tile Contractor (C-54 Ceramic and Mosaic License). California State License Board 1996. Lic. 608218.
- Home Inspector certification: Inspection Training Associates. 2003.
- Former member and Certified Inspector of the California Real Estate Inspectors Association. 2003.
- Mold Sampling and Testing Certification: Inspection Training Associates. 2004.
- Property Inspector/Subcontractor: Real Estate Inspection Group, Los Altos, CA. 2003-2007